Bury St. Edmunds IP32
If you want to be in the small snap shots of our children’s lives that capture the big moments this could be the career for you.
Still Recruiting as we are expanding services in the area, interviews being held by phone or video call or face to face.
Vacancies for Residential Support Worker and Senior Residential Support workers in Bury St Edmunds and Stowmarket
Achieving Aspirations as company provides Residential short breaks for children with learning disabilities.
We offer the opportunity to expand your knowledge and offer a high standard of support to children and young people accessing the services.
Experience is not essential if applying for Residential Support Worker role but a commitment to learn and study towards the Children’s and Young People’ s Work Force diploma after successful completion of your probationary period.
Senior Support workers will be enthusiastic, knowledgeable and confident to manage shifts and prepared to work towards Children’s and Young Peoples Work force diploma.
- Supporting children and young people from the ages of 7 years to young adult of 18 years
- Be a positive role model for vulnerable children, encouraging confidence, life skills and a positive self-image
- To have the confidence and patience to set positive boundaries for children and young people, that may have emotional or behaviours that challenge. Helping them to explore more positive interactions.
- Be able to contribute and encourage a safe and nurturing service supporting the young people to develop social, emotional, and physical well being.
- Respecting dignity
- Undertaking personal care needs